After a traffic stop went bad, authorities were led on a 20-mile high-speed chase in southeast Iowa on Tuesday morning. The chase started south of Fairfield after police pulled over the vehicle driven by 23-year-old Casey Ray Knifong of Mount Pleasant may have been reported stolen Tuesday in Fairfield. It had actually been stolen last month in Henry County. Knifong and a passenger, 21-year-old Anna Cole of Fairfield, led police on a chase to near Houghton. Knifong and Cole face multiple vehicular and criminal charges.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- A 6% pay raise still means Iowa judges will earn less than judges in surrounding states
- Sound and video updates planned for Iowa State sports venues
- State universities requesting room and board increases to handle higher costs
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness