Iowa State lost at Kansas State 63-51 last night to fall to 0-5 in the Big-12. For the Cyclones it is their worst start in conference play since 1994. ISU coach Wayne Morgan on his postgame show on the Cyclone Network says he thought his team fought hard and forced a lot of turnovers. But he says they missed some shots they should’ve made. Iowa State was just two of 14 from behind the arc in falling to 8-8 overall. Morgan says they’re going to work as hard as they can to get better and he says he told the players that’s going to lead to a win.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk