Authorities in western Iowa have released the name of a teenaged boy killed in an accident Monday. Thirteen-year- old Ben Crees of Casey died following the single vehicle wreck on a rural road in northern Adair County. 15-year-old Andrew Crees was driving and lost control of the car carrying the brothers just before four o’clock yesterday. According to the Adair County sheriff’s office, after the car went off the road and into a ditch it rolled several times, throwing both boys from the vehicle. The sheriff’s office is still investigating and trying to determine what caused the car to go out of control.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk