Police have released the names of the two men involved in a deadly shooting at a bowling alley in Glenwood last night. Police identify the victim of the shooting as 47-year-old Donald Mark Mayberry and the shooter as 44-year-old Dennis Stonerook. A police report says Stonerook shot Mayberry four times — but its say Mayberry died after being hit by the first shot. Media reports from witnesses say the two men had an argument, but police are not releasing any details of what led to the shooting. Stonerook is charged with first-degree murder, willful injury, and going armed with intent. The State Division of Criminal Investigation has taken charge of the case with the assistance of local officials.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Taylor will not resign as county supervisor after wife’s voter fraud convictions
- Ramaswamy calls on Iowa’s governor, GOP rivals to take a stand on carbon pipelines
- Warmer weather is on the way
- Lawsuit challenges Iowa law on sexually-graphic books, discussions of sexual orientation in K-6 classes
- Iowa players honored by B1G