After a pair of blowout losses on the road last week the 19th ranked Iowa State women look to bounce back tonight at home against Oklahoma State. The Cyclones are 8-3 in the Big-12 race.Coach Bill Fennelly says everyone goes through some tough weeks in life, and he says they can’t dwell on the past. He says the Cylones need to get back to what got them off to an 8-1 start in league play. He says the biggest thing is to understand how they have to play and the attention to detail they need to make them a good team.Oklahoma State is just 2-9 in the Big-12 and coach Julie Goodenough says the Cowgirls will need a great defensive effort to have a chance. She says I-S-U is well balanced on offense and shoot the ball so well.ISU is 18-4 overall.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal