A lengthy second half scoring drought was a key factor as Iowa State’s seven-game winning streak came to an end at Texas A@M. The Cyclones went 13 and a half minutes without a field goal in the second half in a 75-59 loss in College Station.Iowa State coach Wayne Morgan on his post-game show on the Cyclone Network says you have to give the Aggies for playing hard and playing well. Morgan says they were ready for his team and did what they had to do to win. Iowa State falls to 7-6 in conference play and returns to action Sunday at home against Nebraska. Morgan says he’s proud of his team and proud of how hard they worked. He says the team had their heads up and want to get back on the winning track this weekend.The Cyclones are now 15-9 overall.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk