Officials are investigating a possible murder in Waterloo. Police found the body of a man in a downtown apartment late Monday night. Officers went to the Russell Lamson building to do a welfare check on a person who hadn’t been seen for several days. When they arrived, authorities found the body of a deceased male inside the apartment. Police suspect foul play and have labeled the death as “suspicious”. An autopsy is scheduled for later today in Des Moines.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Sound and video updates planned for Iowa State sports venues
- State universities requesting room and board increases to handle higher costs
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness
- ‘Lost winter’ wraps up with Iowa’s 2nd warmest February on record