A fatal crash last night in northeast Iowa is under investigation, as Roger King reports:The accident Sunday at 5 PM in Dubuque County happened at the intersection of Highway 52 and Raylyn Road. A pickup truck and a car collided there, killing the driver of the car. The pickup driver was treated for injuries and released. No names have been released. The accident is still under investigation.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Sound and video updates planned for Iowa State sports venues
- State universities requesting room and board increases to handle higher costs
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness
- ‘Lost winter’ wraps up with Iowa’s 2nd warmest February on record