A man from the east-central Iowa town of Victor was killed in a motorcycle accident last night (Wednesday). The accident happened just after 11:00 on Old 6 Road one-half mile west of Victor. The victim has been identified as 39-year old Thomas Eugene Pender. He was pronounced dead at the scene by a member of the Poweshiek County Medical Examiner’s office. No other vehicles were involved. The accident is under investigation by the Poweshiek County Sheriff’s office and the Iowa State Patrol. No further details are available.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness
- ‘Lost winter’ wraps up with Iowa’s 2nd warmest February on record
- Sewing Days planned as work resumes on large-scale Sioux City art project
- Bill to crack down on SWATTING calls awaits governor’s signature