Linn-Mar High School is looking for a new boys basketball coach. Mark Hutchinson says he’s leaving after 11 years to watch his kids play basketball. His daughter was a freshman starter last season and he has a son who’ll be a freshman. Linn-Mar was runner-up last season and the 4A state champion the year before. Oelwein High School’s search for a new boys’ basketball coach has ended. Kyle Hatch was named to the post to replace Mitch Murphy who recently resigned after 21 seasons. Hatch served as an assistant this past season and will teach art.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Bill tightens Iowa’s ban on foreign ownership of farmland
- House sends governor repeal of Iowa’s gender balance rule for boards, commissions
- Humboldt Middle School teacher charged with sexual exploitation of a student
- Lawmaker launches converation about cutting Iowa casino taxes
- Author of the Bass Reeves trilogy to appear in Iowa tonight