The man who allegedly kidnapped a 15-year-old girl in north-central Iowa on Tuesday has been arrested. Webster City police report the arrest of 37-year-old Bruce Anthony Myers of Canmer, Kentucky, by the F-B-I and the Kentucky State Police on a warrant filed by Webster City police. Myers is charged with enticing a minor. The girl was returned safely to Webster City. Federal charges are expected to be filed against Myers.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Ernst saved from choking during Senate GOP lunch
- Error causes Iowa Lottery to report wrong numbers for Monday Powerball drawing
- UNI receives large donation to help with Campanile renovation
- November 2023 in Iowa? Likely among 20 driest on record
- Casey DeSantis a key surrogate for DeSantis2024 in Iowa