With the exception of the September tenth game against Iowa, single game football tickets are on sale at Iowa State for the upcoming season. Cyclone ticket manager Jared Sturtewagen says single game tickets for the matchup with the Hawkeyes will go on sale August tenth after season ticket orders are processed. He says they’ve given season ticket holders the chance to purchase additional Iowa tickets.After a 7-5 season which included a victory in the Independence Bowl expectations are high for the 2005 season and Sturtewagen says that has been reflected in ticket sales. He says season ticket sales are up about 2,500 compared to this time last year. He says if the sales continue on this pace, they might set a record.Sturtewagen says even though they are selling single game tickets there is still time for fans to order season tickets. He says they have two price packages available, one that gives you the best available seats for 220 dollars and the other with seating near the endzone for 120 dollars. Besides the Iowa matchup the Cyclones will also have home games against Baylor, Oklahoma State, Kansas State, Colorado and the September third season opener against Illinois State.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal