A single vehicle accident in Monona County over the weekend has claimed the life of a Ute man. At around 9:30 Sunday morning, the Monona County sheriff’s office was notified of an accident involving a farm tractor and sprayer on a county road near Ute. Sheriff’s officials say 70-year-old James Gregerson of Ute was driving a farm tractor and sprayer southbound when he reportedly lost control and entered the west ditch where the vehicle crashed. A preliminary investigation revealed that Gregerson may have suffered a medical emergency prior to the accident. Gregerson was transported to Burgess Health Center in Onawa where he was pronounced dead.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Senate OKs rules for plant or insect based proteins labeled as meat
- Northeast Iowa deputy awarded medal for bravery
- Federal appeals court rules on Iowa law banning school mask mandates
- Mississippi River bridge at Lansing could remain closed for months
- Thousands of dollars missing in apparent hack of Dyersville city email