Authorities pulled the body of a Nebraska teen from one of the Iowa Great Lakes today. Authorities say the body of 19-year-old Charles Peterson has been recovered from Big Spirit Lake. A flat-bottomed boat capsized Thursday with three teens on board. Two of them were rescued by a fisherman. Peterson apparently swam back to the boat, and disappeared. Strong winds and choppy waters hampered recovery efforts yesterday.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal