A man who was arrested for failing to appear in court over an unpaid dentist bill was found dead in his Harrison County jail cell over the weekend. Twenty-seven-year-old Christopher Lynch of Missouri Valley was discovered Saturday morning by jailers, unresponsive in his cell. Lynch was transported to the Missouri Valley Hospital where he was pronounced dead. A preliminary autopsy report released Sunday showed that Lynch died from a preexisting medical condition. Lynch was arrested by authorities at his home late Friday night on a warrant for failing to appear in court. The case remains under investigation.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk