Police in Council Bluffs are investigating a different-type of drive by attack against a home there. The incident didn’t involve a gun or a hail of bullets. Whoever attacked a house early Sunday morning, used a burrito during the commission of the crime.Police say they received a call from the home’s owner, who said shortly after 12:30 a.m. Sunday, a vehicle drove by and someone threw a burrito at the side of their house. The investigating officer noted in his report, that the offending burrito stained the home’s siding, resulting in 20-dollars damage. Police have no suspects in the case.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Bill tightens Iowa’s ban on foreign ownership of farmland
- House sends governor repeal of Iowa’s gender balance rule for boards, commissions
- Humboldt Middle School teacher charged with sexual exploitation of a student
- Lawmaker launches converation about cutting Iowa casino taxes
- Author of the Bass Reeves trilogy to appear in Iowa tonight