The state patrol’s investigating an auto accident that claimed one life Sunday between Interstate-35 and Webster City. The victim’s identified as 36-year-old Donovan Darland of Clarion. His car was northbound on Highway 69 near Blairsburg when investigators say his car left the road at an intersection, went into the west ditch and came to rest in a cornfield. The Hamilton County Medical Examiner pronounced Darland dead at the scene.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws
- Dry February keeps most of state in drought conditions
- This is the Iowa Day of Kindness, so be Iowa Nice!