Clarke College in Dubuque will host a basketball tournament with a local flavor this weekend. The Mississippi River Challenge begins Friday afternoon and features men’s and women’s teams from Clarke, Loras,the University of Dubuque and Wisconsin-Platteville. The first day of the tournament concludes with Clarke taking on Loras in a men’s and women’s doubleheader. With the proximity of all the schools there is a rivalry aspect that other tournaments don’t have. The tournament begins Friday afternoon when the Dubuque men and women go up against Wisconsin-Platteville.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Ernst saved from choking during Senate GOP lunch
- Error causes Iowa Lottery to report wrong numbers for Monday Powerball drawing
- UNI receives large donation to help with Campanile renovation
- November 2023 in Iowa? Likely among 20 driest on record
- Casey DeSantis a key surrogate for DeSantis2024 in Iowa