Republicans in the Iowa House have decided to set noon today as the deadline for a final vote on a labor bill that’s been the subject of debate in the 100-member House since Wednesday afternoon. The GOP’s leaders in the House used a procedural move early this morning to establish a cut-off point for debate on the bill, and they set a deadline of noon today for a final vote on the legislation.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- A 6% pay raise still means Iowa judges will earn less than judges in surrounding states
- Sound and video updates planned for Iowa State sports venues
- State universities requesting room and board increases to handle higher costs
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness