IOWA’S DEMOCRAT GOVERNOR AND REPUBLICAN LEGISLATORS HAVE AGREED TO A THREE-AND-A-HALF MILLION DOLLAR PLAN TO ATTACK THE GROWING METHAMPHETAMINE PROBLEM IN IOWA. THE STATE POLICYMAKERS WILL HIRE MORE DRUG AGENTS, TOUGHENPENALTIES FOR DEALING METH TO MINORS AND SPEND MORE IN HELPING THOSE ADDICTED TO THE DANGEROUS DRUG. REPUBLICAN LEGISLATORS PREDICT THE HOUSE ANDSENATE WILL QUICKLY ENDORSE THE PLAN.
- Meandering male moose seen in Sioux County
- Repairs made to northwest Iowa lake’s carp barrier
- Nunn criticizes fellow Republicans blocking votes on budget bills
- New book guides locals and visitors alike to ‘secret’ Iowa attractions
- Congresswoman Hinson says Farm Bill won’t be impacted if government shuts down
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
UNI receives grant to turn old photos into interactive exhibit
UNI receives grant to turn old photos into interactive exhibit - Radio Iowa
An archival photography project at the University of Northern Iowa has landed a federal grant to help its users ...
Home test - Radio Iowa
Unhealthy air detected in parts of the state from Canadian wildfire smoke
Unhealthy air detected in parts of the state from Canadian wildfire smoke - Radio Iowa
The wildfire smoke from Canada is back over Iowa once again. Brian Hutchins at the DNR Air Quality Bureau says ...
Banks in Sioux, Lyon County the target of check cashing fraud
Banks in Sioux, Lyon County the target of check cashing fraud - Radio Iowa
The Sioux and Lyon County Sheriff Departments are working with local police trying to identify individuals involved ...