MidAmerican Energy Company says it has a new computer system that will help it react quicker when your power goes out. MidAmerican spokesman Kevin Waetke says the system uses a computer to track the outage problems. Waetke says the system can tell if the problem involved one or severalcustomers. He says it’s important that you call in as soon as your electricity goes off. Waetke says the system will get the most use this spring as storms lead to power outages. The number to call is 1-800-799-4443.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness
- ‘Lost winter’ wraps up with Iowa’s 2nd warmest February on record
- Sewing Days planned as work resumes on large-scale Sioux City art project
- Bill to crack down on SWATTING calls awaits governor’s signature