The driver of a van involved in a March 25th rollover accident which killedseven people in Wisconsin has been sentenced to seven years in prison. The Circuit Court Judge also ordered that 20 year-old Jeremy Holmes beordered to serve 4 years of probation. The van full of 14 people betweenthe ages of 15 and 22 was heading back to a motel after the young peoplewere going door-to-door trying to sell magazine subscriptions.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws
- Dry February keeps most of state in drought conditions
- This is the Iowa Day of Kindness, so be Iowa Nice!