The Iowa Student Loan Liquidity Corporation says Iowans living indesignated disaster areas who have student loans can delay payments on theloans. Loan Service Manager Jeanine Cloyd-Voelker says you can get anthree-month extension by simply calling and asking. She says you may be ableto get an extension longer when the innitial three months runs out.Cloyd-Voelker says anyone still paying on a loan through the corporation iseligible.To request a loan extension you can call 1-800-243-7552. Fifteen Iowacounties have been declared federal disaster areas due to May’s storms andfloods.