The Iowa State Cyclones cruised to a season opening win Thursday night witha 33-7 victory over Indiana State. For the Cyclones, it is the first season opening win since 1995.Cyclone coach Dan McCarney says his team Cyclones performed well ontheir first test.McCarney says the opener showed the kicking game needs a lot of work.J.J. Moses caught a touchdown pass and was Iowa State’s leading reciever inthe game. He says it’s great to get a win after finishing last season with a victory.Moses says both quarterbacks performed well.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Senate passes religious freedom bill on 31-16 vote
- Supreme Court considers Sioux City case involving the right to call a lawyer
- Webster City man facing animal neglect charges
- Iowan leading board of national council that promotes composting
- Report: Cancer cases are rising in Iowa while cancer deaths fall