It’s not something that’s easy to talk about, but a University of Iowa study aims to help women over 40 who’re plagued by incontinence. The U-of-I is trying to recruit women to take part in a series of medical trials that may help them overcome the problem, starting in a few weeks.Kelly O’Berry is the recruitment coordinator for the U-of-I study. She says the women need to be past menopause and not had any bladder surgery.O’Berry says study subjects will need to make nine visits to Iowa City over the nine-month study. For more information, call 800-348-4692.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Record highs possible today in the 70s, with wind chills tomorrow night below zero
- Farmers are concerned about dry soil headed into planting season
- DNR confirms dead gray wolf found near Davenport
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards