A three-year-old Des Moines child is in the hospital after a shooting at an apartment complex. Police say two men in a Red Camaro were arguing with a man inside a Des Moines apartment building. The arguement was over loud music. Shots were fired. One bullet went through an apartment wall and hit the three-year-old, who is now listed in good condition at the hospital. A witness led police to the gun used in the crime. It was discarded nearby. Police, though, are still looking for two Hispanic men and the Red Camaro.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk