It may be a little like “making hay while the sun shines.” A Des Moines-based company which helps businesses deal with computer hackers and viruses is hosting a seminar tomorrow. Jim McKillip of “Century Systems”, a company which has four-thousand Iowa clients, says the seminar was planned weeks ago. He says it’s a coincidence that the “I Love You” virus erupted at about the same time.Tomorrow’s seminar on “network security” will be held in Des Moines, and McKillip says it’ll cover some basics.For more information, e-mail McKillip at [email protected]
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws
- Dry February keeps most of state in drought conditions
- This is the Iowa Day of Kindness, so be Iowa Nice!