Delaware Senator Joseph Biden delivered a rousing half-hour pep talk to Iowa democrats this morning. Biden told the group to quit sniping about Gore. He says he hears a lot of uncertainty.Biden admits Gore suffers because of his link to Clinton, which makes them wonder if that will help Republicans.Biden says Clinton should campaign for Gore, but not with him. He says Clinton gains a lot of attention wherever he goes, even among Clinton haters.Biden ran for president in 1987 — and he told the Iowans seeing ’em again made him want to run again.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- DeSantis hits 99th county, Trump rallies with crowd in two Iowa cities
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime