The Iowa Department of Economic Development holds a forum today designed to help businesses raise some money for expansion and development. D-E-D spokesman Bryce Nelson says it’s part of the Venture Network of Iowa. The forum allows companies to make a pitch to potential investors via the Iowa Communications Network. He says the forum makes sure companies have access to all available resources.Nelson says the forums have proved to be very successful. He says the last two forums had nine companies present and eight went on to start investment deals.Nelson says some 750 investors will watch the forum as six businesses make their presentations.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal