Two central Iowa men died yesterday in an apparent murder/suicide. Officials won’t say who shot whom, but the dead men have been identified as 60-year-old Ronnie Markham of Boxholm and 26-year-old Cory Jones of Ogden. The bodies were found in one of the men’s homes, north of Boxholm, which is a tiny Boone County town of 300 residents. Investigators say the men died of wounds from a 22-caliber handgun. Police were called to the residence at about 10 o’clock yesterday morning.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Haley calls Alabama debate a scrum, CNN to host Iowa debate in January
- Canadian National buying Iowa Northern Railway
- Report finds farmland holding value in face of economic issues
- Late Hollywood legend Norman Lear touted ‘I come from Des Moines’ (AUDIO)
- Check the labels before hanging holiday lights to avoid a fire