University of Iowa reserve running back Aaron Greving has been charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. The Ames native was arrested over the weekend after police say marijuana flakes, stems and seeds were discovered in his residence hall room. Iowa football coach Kirk Ferentz says there’s an investigation going on and he’s looking into the situation. Ferentz says Greving will have to do through the proper procedures if he’s found guilty. Greving played on special teams this past season.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Opening day to submit nominating papers for Iowa’s 2024 Primary Ballot
- Record highs possible today in the 70s, with wind chills tomorrow night below zero
- Farmers are concerned about dry soil headed into planting season
- DNR confirms dead gray wolf found near Davenport
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions