A former southwest Iowa man’s body has been recovered in a murder mystery in Missouri. Harrison County Missouri Sheriff Richard Stratton says his office got an anonymous phone call about ten days ago indicating there was a body in a well in the county. Stratton says they had very little to go on, but were able to find and recover a body in a well on an abandoned farm Saturday afternoon.The body has been identified as that of 40-year old Larry E. White, who had at one time lived in the Creston/Mount Ayr area. Stratton says they worked with Ringgold County Iowa authorities and were able to make an arrest.40-year old Pamela S. Foley is charged with second-degree murder and armed criminal action. White died of a gunshot wound, but other details of the investigation are not available.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk