A jury has reached a decision in the trial of an Oskaloosa man accused of abusing his girlfriend’s son. The jury took just two hours to find Yoe guilty of multiple counts of child endangerment. Five witnesses testified the 23-year-old Yoe physically abused two-year old Frank Charbonneau on several occasions. Charbonneau’s mother has already pled guilty to allowing the abuse to continue. Yoe will be sentenced on January 28th. He faces 50 years in prison.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Tonight is final GOP debate before 2024 Iowa Caucuses
- Dreaming of a white Christmas? New Iowa map shows your chances
- Appeal denied for man convicted of murder outside Pisgah bar
- More people call for Woodbury County Supervisor to resign
- Congressman Feenstra says soaring national debt continues to be a concern