One man is dead and another is seriously injured after a semi collided witha pickup near Stuart on Interstate-80 today. The accident happened justbefore 10 a-m when a pickup truck went out of control and lost control inthe eastbound lane of I-80. The truck went into eastbound traffic where itwas hit by a semi. The semi rolled over and caught fire. The pickup truckdriver was killed and the semi driver was in serious condition. The names ofthe victims have not been released.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Senate backs ‘American Cream’ breed as Iowa’s official state horse
- Iowans are living longer, creating concern about paying for retirement
- State universities dealing with delays in FAFSA information being released
- Meteorologist says Iowa countryside is ‘extremely combustible’
- Iowa’s Sandfort claims pair of weekly honors