A public hearing is scheduled to discuss new alcohol guidelines in Iowa City.The city council has focused on four ways to control underage drinking, including enforcement, banning drink specials, limiting the number of drinks people can buy at one time and changing bar admission age to 21. The council will take public comment on the issue at its February 6th meeting.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Dubuque wins millions in federal money for flood protection system updgrade
- Iowa continues to see lack of dentists who will take Medicaid patients
- Contest to choose state’s best breaded pork tenderloin down to 5 establishments
- Cedar Rapids Schools closed after online threat
- Iowa’s DeJean and Jackson honored by B1G