The staff at Cedar Rapids Prairie High School got a big scare Monday. Police say three students at the school were found overdosing on drugs in class yesterday afternoon. Two of the students fainted. Superintendent Mick Starcevich was shocked by incident, saying it was thought the campus had a good handle on controlling drugs.The sophomores, all 15 years old, two girls and a boy, were put in a hospital overnight after taking up to four kinds of antidepressants. One of the three students lives at Four Oaks Treatment Center and attends class at Prairie. It’s belived she brought the pills to school.
You are here: / / Cedar Rapids students become sick on prescription drugs