An eastern Iowa educator is ending his long career, saying he’s tired and just wants to retire. Camanche superintendent Larry Dennis is resigning at the end of the school year after 32 years as the superintendent in the Clinton County town.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal