An Iowa motorist died on rural Hardin County roads Tuesday. A 42-year-old Hardin County man was killed after his semi truck overturned going around a curve and went into the ditch about 1 P-M Tuesday northeast of Radcliffe. His name’s being withheld until his relatives are notified of his death.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk