A race car driver from southeast Iowa died in a weekend crash during a race. 53-year-old Rod Shadt of Brighton died Saturday night at the Eldon Raceway when his “modified”-style car hit a wall and rolled.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal