A northeast Iowa man is going to prison for his role in a racial incident.A man allegedly involved in a cross-burning in Quasqueton in 1997 wasconvicted by a federal court judge on perjury charges. Frank Fink reportedlygave a false story to provide an alibi for a friend who was also allegedlyinvolved in the incident. Fink will be sentenced in August and could besentenced to ten years in prison. The cross was burned outside the homeof an inter-racial couple.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Taylor will not resign as county supervisor after wife’s voter fraud convictions
- Ramaswamy calls on Iowa’s governor, GOP rivals to take a stand on carbon pipelines
- Warmer weather is on the way
- Lawsuit challenges Iowa law on sexually-graphic books, discussions of sexual orientation in K-6 classes
- Iowa players honored by B1G