Kentucky authorities say a child molester was hiding out in northeast Iowa. Kentucky officials arrived in Fayette County, Iowa, Friday to take custody of 59-year-old William Rankin of Lancaster, Kentucky. He faces first degree sex abuse charges in Kentucky for having sexual contact with a girl under the age of 12.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws
- Dry February keeps most of state in drought conditions
- This is the Iowa Day of Kindness, so be Iowa Nice!