An autopsy now confirms the Milan, Illinois, man who was found in a Davenport street last week was a hit-and-run victim.21-year-old Allan Smith Junior was found Friday morning and died later that day. Police say Smith had been celebrating his 21st birthday at nightspots nearby. The autopsy finds skull fractures and brain damage were caused by Smith being run over while in a “prone” position on the roadway. He was also legally drunk. The search is still underway for the driver.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- A 6% pay raise still means Iowa judges will earn less than judges in surrounding states
- Sound and video updates planned for Iowa State sports venues
- State universities requesting room and board increases to handle higher costs
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness