The move to cancel athletic competition has moved to Grinnell college where officials postponed all events for this weekend. Athletic Director Dee Fairchild.Fairchild says the move began this morning when Beloit College’s volleyball team was unable to travel to a tournament. She says it wouldn’t be fair to cancel one sport and not another.Fairchild says the first program affected was women’s golf.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness
- ‘Lost winter’ wraps up with Iowa’s 2nd warmest February on record
- Sewing Days planned as work resumes on large-scale Sioux City art project
- Bill to crack down on SWATTING calls awaits governor’s signature
- ‘Religious Freedom’ bill wins final legislative approval, heads to governor