We may never know if he had a Coke and a smile… A resourceful convenience store robber in northern Iowa donned an unusual disguise for a holdup. Mitchell County authorities are on the lookout for two suspects who robbed the Co-op Oil Company Ag Mart last night in Riceville. Authorities are searching for the two suspects who drove away with about $110 cash in a mid-sized gold vehicle. Both suspects are described as standing between 5-foot-9 and 5-foot-10 in height. They entered the store, one wielding a handgun, the other a knife. Authorities say one of the suspects entered the store with a mask on, while the other was wearing what is being described as a “Coke box” or what’s presumed to be an empty 12-or-24-pack soda carton. If you have any information about the case, you are encouraged to contact the Mitchell County Sheriff’s office.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk