One person died in an early morning house fire in Clinton. Fire units were called to the scene at 4:50 this morning. The name of the victim was being withheld until a positive ID could be made, and relatives notified. When units arrived on the scene, flames were coming out of the back of the house. Fire fighters knocked down the blaze at about six this morning. Officials say the home suffered 75-thousand dollars damage.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Sheriff releases update on search for missing western Iowa trucker
- Senate GOP aims to eliminate state income tax
- With deer season underway, Iowa hunters are urged to secure their shotguns
- Register’s ‘Iowa Poll’ shows Trump lead growing
- Feenstras’ Sioux Center event for presidential hopefuls focuses on faith