Three teams are tied at the top of the Iowa Conference women’s basketball race entering the week, two of those meet tomorrow night as Simpson hosts Luther. In all, five teams are within a game of the lead and Simpson coach Brian Niemuth expects the race to remain close throughout.Niemuth says being at home means the pressure is on his team, as with a tight race, you have to guard your home court.Luther won the first matchup at the buzzer in Decorah and Niemuth says the Storm will have to play well to win the rematch.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- A 6% pay raise still means Iowa judges will earn less than judges in surrounding states
- Sound and video updates planned for Iowa State sports venues
- State universities requesting room and board increases to handle higher costs
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness