A Coralville couple faces jail time after videotaping a tenant.Twenty-six-year olds Jennifer and Jason Zeman have pled guilty to using a wireless camera to spy on Matthew Martin last summer. Coralville Police say the Zemans spied on Martin in the basement apartment below them. Martin discovered the video while dog sitting for the couple in October. The video showed Martin and his girlfriend in the bathroom.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Work underway on new multi million dollar terminal for Des Moines Airport
- Iowa Business Council survey finds national economic conditions weighing on the state
- Affordable housing, senior housing remain major obstacles
- Fort Dodge man accused of killing his father
- Central Iowa man charged with murder of four-month-old