Two workers in southwest Iowa were injured in a fall Monday. The two fell from scaffolding at the construction site of a new K-8 school building in Shenandoah on Monday afternoon. One worker was life-flighted to an Omaha hospital, the other is at a Shenandoah hospital. It’s the second accident at the site since construction on the school began last summer.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws
- Dry February keeps most of state in drought conditions
- This is the Iowa Day of Kindness, so be Iowa Nice!