An Iowa man claims he’s offering his soul for sale on the Internet.The auction website eBay has allowed people to try and sell some pretty unusual items, including bone spurs from a pro baseball player’s elbow surgery to used chewing gum. Now Nathan Wright of West Des Moines is trying to make a few bucks off an item some people would say is priceless, while others may see his effort as blasphemous or just a clever joke. The 24-year-old is offering what he says is his soul to eBay bidders in a clear glass jar. In the description, he says “My soul is a good one. I’ve never murdered anyone and I’m a very moral person. Just need some cash.” At last check, 18 people had bid on Wright’s soul, with the highest bid being nine-dollars, 81 cents.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Central Iowa cyclists launch effort to build massive indoor BMX track
- Treehouse Village attraction to open soon at Iowa Arboretum
- Iowa Senate votes to end gender balance rule for boards, commission
- Educational tour on stopping scammers to visit several Iowa cities
- Iowa Senate passes religious freedom bill on 31-16 vote