The William Penn football team will be looking for an upset against nationally-ranked St. Ambrose on Saturday. At 4-5 the Statesman still have hopes of a winning season, this marks their final home game and it’s against an in-state foe. Coach Jim Cox says all of those things provide motivation.St. Ambrose is eighth-rated nationally and Cox says it is a program that has developed a winning attitude. Cox says to pull the upset, the Statesmen must take advantage of their opportunities to score in the red zone and not make crucial mistakes there.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk